With so much technology out there, and new solutions becoming available every day, it can be hard for small businesses to keep up. Researching the latest tech trends can be a full-time job – and we know you’ve already got one of those! So, while you’ve been focusing on running your company, we’ve done the […]
When it comes to phones for your business, you’ve always had a choice. Either a business phone line or two, or if your business is growing and you need something more complex, a Private Branch Exchange (PBX), which requires physical hardware that must be professionally installed. Now, there’s another highly cost-effective option that’s changing the […]
It’s official: Samsung has taken the wraps off its latest “phablet” — half phone, half tablet – and it’s the Galaxy Note 7. Even though it’s technically the 6th Note in as many years, this 5.7-inch Android-powered device shares its namesake with Samsung’s Galaxy 7 and S7. After spending some time with the all-new Note, […]
Landline telephones were once the only game in town. But busy entrepreneurs are discovering that voice-over-Internet protocol (VoIP) phones are offering additional choice and greater flexibility, while helping them become more competitive. “Small business owners are spending more time working at home and on the road,” says Craig Thornton, director of product marketing at Telus. […]
Sales is a people business, but that doesn’t mean that tools can’t help you work more efficiently. Data, automation and integrations can make your work easier, your customers happier and your business more profitable. If you haven’t already embraced the flood of great software in the sales market, it’s time to start. Here are some […]
TELUS Business Connect is an all-in-one communications platform that integrates your phone system and wireless devices so you can manage your business from your desktop, office phone and mobile devices. Your cloud-based VoIP service can be customized for your team so they can go anywhere and always stay connected. The Telus Business Connect Features A […]
Latest Articles from Our Blog
- Benefits of VoIP Phone Systems
- Business VoIP: The Pros and Cons of Switching Your Phone System To VoIP
- Maintain communications at all times, even during unforeseen disasters and events with a VoIP Solution
- Gain critical visibility and insight into your communications with a VoIP Solution
- VoIP adds new communications features your business needs to survive and thrive.
- Easily scale communications as your business grows
- Eliminate disjointed, inefficient multi-vendor communications
- Why You Should Invest in a VoIP Phone System
- VoIP or Landline – What’s Better?
- VoIP versus Landline – What’s the Difference?